Quinoa, Kale, and Parsley Salad with Lentils, Pomegranate Seeds, and Walnuts
Quinoa and kale are not only two of the healthiest foods out there, but they also happen to taste great together. Throw in some digestion-happy parlsey, antioxidant-filled pomegranate seeds, and some nutrient-rich walnuts and lentils, and you have yourself a superfood salad that will not only help you live longer, healthier, and happier, but will also have your taste buds thanking you.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (about 1/4 cup uncooked)
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1 cup kale
- 1/2 cup cooked lentils
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon crushed walnuts
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
1. Finely chop parsley and kale. Toss with quinoa, lentils, pomegranate seeds, and walnuts.
2. Top with olive oil and lemon juice. Optional: salt and pepper to taste.