Quinoa and kale are not only two of the healthiest foods out there, but they also happen to taste great together. Throw in some digestion-happy parlsey, antioxidant-filled pomegranate seeds, and some nutrient-rich walnuts and lentils, and you have yourself a superfood salad that will not only help you live longer, healthier, and happier, but will also have your taste buds thanking you.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (about 1/4 cup uncooked)
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1 cup kale
- 1/2 cup cooked lentils
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon crushed walnuts
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
1. Finely chop parsley and kale. Toss with quinoa, lentils, pomegranate seeds, and walnuts.
2. Top with olive oil and lemon juice. Optional: salt and pepper to taste.