Kale Salad With Soft Boiled Egg, Haricot Vert, Avocado, and Mustard Apple Cider Dressing
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 cage-free, organic egg
- 3-4 cups kale
- 3 ounces haricot vert
- 4 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 tablespoon micro greens
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Olive oil
1. Add egg to a small pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil, and then remove from heat. Let egg sit for 6 minutes, and then rinse with cold water and remove from pot.
2. In a large bowl, add kale leaves (broken up), and add a little bit of olive oil and the salt. Massage the kale, rubbing the leaves between your fingertips to soften up the fibers.
3. Mix together mustard and apple cider vinegar until smooth. Toss kale with the mixture until evenly coated. Add to a plate or bowl.
3. Prepare haricot vert by steaming or putting in the microwave. Add to bowl, along with cherry tomatoes, avocado, egg (cut in half), and micro greens. Top with hemp seeds and black pepper.