I'm usually a savory breakfast kind of gal, but I do love me some chia pudding. I topped this version with some Squarebar protein bars (check them out here!), and I loved the combo of the mint flavor with the berries.
Ingredients (serves 1-2)
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 5 tablespoons chia seeds (I used Salba white chia seeds)
- 1 chocolate mint Squarebar
- 5 raspberries
1. Combine almond milk and chia seeds in a large bowl. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, and then stir so chia seeds don't begin clumping. Cover with saran wrap and leave in the fridge overnight for 7-9 hours.
2. In the morning, remove the bowl and stir so chia seeds are evenly distributed. Put back in the fridge for another hour.
3. When chia pudding is ready, scoop into a bowl or cup and top with chopped up Squarebar and raspberries (or any topping of choice!)