If you haven't tried two-ingredient pancakes, you need to try them right now. Believe it or not, just two eggs and a banana can make delicious and healthy pancakes. Yup, that's it. Just those two ingredients make a fluffy, decadent breakfast — no grains, no dairy, no sugar added.
I added matcha powder to these pancakes for a little caffeine boost, and I topped them off with a maple cream topping that's made with just plain Greek yogurt and grade B maple syrup. Try it yourself — you'll be amazed at how well it works!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 banana
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- A pinch of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Handful of raspberries
- Optional: Sprinkle of chia seeds (I used white Salba chia)
Ingredients for Maple Cream
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grade B maple syrup
1. Blend together banana, eggs, matcha powder, and baking powder until smooth.
2. Heat up coconut oil in a large pan or skillet on medium-low heat. Pour batter into pan like you would a regular pancake. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side (watch so it doesn't burn). Transfer to a plate when finished.
3. In a small bowl, combined Greek yogurt and maple syrup to make cream. Stack pancakes and spread the top of your stack with maple cream. Top with raspberries, and extra maple syrup if desired.