Holy moly! This dish is exact proof that meals don't have to be complicated to taste delicious. This lunch/dinner can be thrown together in under 20 minutes, and it is so, so tasty! Who needs takeout? Not I!
Ingredients (serves 1)
Ingredients for Salmon:
- 1 filet of wild salmon
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
Ingredients for Sesame Zoodles
- 2 medium-large zucchinis
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 450 Fahrenheit. Place salmon filet on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Spread honey evenly over top of salmon filet, followed by Sriracha. Bake for 15 minutes or until fish is throughly cooked and flaky.
2. While salmon is baking, cut both zucchinis in half crosswise, and slice off both ends. Spiralize using a small noodle blade.
3. Heat up sesame oil in a large pan on medium heat. Add zucchini noodles to pan and toss. Add soy sauce. Cook for about 2 minutes, tossing occasionally so noodles cook evenly. Remove from heat and add sesame seeds.
4. Transfer to a plate and top with salmon. Serve warm.