Spiralized Golden Beet Noodles with Mint, Pumpkin Seeds, and Ricotta
I think this may be one of the best spiralized meals I have ever made — no joke! These ingredients are simple and easy to prepare, and the taste will blow your mind. I highly recommend using a drizzle of truffle oil at the end for extra flavor. I also cooked the sautéed kale in ghee butter for more flavor as well.
Want more plant-based recipes like this? Click here to order "Plant Protein Recipes That You'll Love!" You'll get over 150 vegan & vegetarian recipes, all made with plant-based proteins!
Want more spiralized recipes like this? Click here to order "The Spiralizer Recipe Book." You'll get over 150 spiralized recipes made from all different vegetables!
Ingredients (serves 1-2)
- 3 medium golden beets
- Oil spray of choice (olive oil, avocado oil, etc.)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or ghee butter
- 1/2 cup kale leaves
- 1-2 tablespoons raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons almond milk ricotta (I use Kite Hill)
- 1 teaspoon chopped mint
- Red chili flakes, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional: Drizzle of truffle oil
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Peel beets, and cut off both ends so they're flat. Spiralize using a small noodle blade. Spread noodles on a baking sheet, and spray with oil spray.
2. Bake for about 15 minutes until noodles just get soft. While beet noodles are roasting, heat up olive oil or ghee butter in a medium pan on medium-low heat. Add kale and sauté for a few minutes until kale begins to soften. Transfer to a bowl or plate.
3. When noodles are ready, transfer them to the bowl with the kale on it. Top with pumpkin seeds, mint, ricotta, red chili flakes, salt, and pepper. Drizzle with truffle oil, if desired. Serve warm.