This recipe is perfect for when you want something light but are short on time. It requires no cooking or heating (yes, this is even true for the sauce!), and it is vegan, gluten-free, paleo, and raw. From you decadent it is, you would never know you're not eating a true creamy pasta!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1/3 cup raw whole unsalted cashews
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 10 basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 small organic zucchinis
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
1. Wash and spiralize your zucchini and place noodles in a bowl (if you want to learn more about spiralizing, read my blog post here).
2. Blend cashews, water, basil, garlic, and a pinch of salt until creamy.
3. Toss noodles with sauce and top with hemp seeds and black pepper.