Have you ever gone on a long run, hike, or beach day and come home completely craving fruit? I tend to find that when I'm dehydrated, my mind instantly goes to the idea of a smoothie or fruit salad. This morning I woke up feeling so thirsty, and I wanted a smoothie bowl. Instead, I decided to work with the ingredients I had and make a sorbet, and boy was I pleasantly surprised. It was super easy, refreshing, and left me feeling light and energized. The texture was also perfect!
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup frozen sliced mango
- 1/4 cup frozen sliced pineapple
- 1/4 cup water
- 1-2 strawberries
- A few mint leaves
- Shredded coconut for garnish
1. Blend banana, mango, pineapple, and water until smooth. Mixture should be thick, not loose like a smoothie. If it's too watery, add more mango and pineapple.
2. Top with chopped strawberries and mint leaves! Sprinkle with a bit of shredded coconut for garnish.