- 3/4 cup buckwheat noodles, cooked
- 1/2 cup lentils, cooked
- 4-5 shiitake mushrooms, or mushrooms of choice
- 3 tablespoons julienned sun dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (I used the oil from the sun dried tomato jar
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- Arugula for garnish
1. Cook lentils and noodles according to package.
2. Chop your mushrooms. In a small pan, heat up a drizzle of olive oil and saute mushrooms until soft. Set aside.
2. To make sauce, blend sun dried tomatoes, olive oil, yogurt, garlic, and white wine vinegar until creamy. It's okay if there are still chunks from the tomatoes. It will add texture. If mixture is too thick, add more yogurt or olive oil.
3. Add noodles, lentils, and sauce into a pot and mix up, heating on low heat until warm. Put on a plate to serve. Top with arugula and mushrooms.