I love making zoodles, but I can understand how they would take a lot of time and effort if it's not something you're used to making! That's why I made these raw bruschetta zoodles. You don't have to cook the zucchini so you cut your cook time, and this bruschetta is as simple as it gets, with just tomato, basil, garlic, lemon, and olive oil. You'll be sure to impress with this play on spaghetti!
- 1 medium zucchini, peeled
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 5 basil leaves
- 1 clove of garlic.
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Dried oregano
1. Peel your zucchini. Slice in half and spiralize, placing noodles in a bowl.
2. Dice your tomatoes and garlic. Finely slice basil and place all ingredients in a bowl.
3. Add olive oil and lemon and mix thoroughly.
4. Top zoodles with bruschetta mixture, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and oregano to finish.