These little bites can be eaten at lunch, as a snack, or even served as an appetizer at parties! Plus, they make a great substitute for sushi when you're craving a spicy tuna roll.
Ingredients (serves 2/makes 9 bites)
- One 5 oz can skipjack tuna
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil mayo (or mayo of choice, including Vegenaise)
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 Persian cucumber, finely chopped
- Sriracha, to taste
- 9 sheets of seaweed (I got mine from Trader Joes)
1. In a medium bowl, add tuna, mayo, jalapeño, red onion, and cucumber and mix until ingredients are combined evenly.
2. Add a spoonful of the tuna mixture onto each piece of seaweed. Top with a little squirt of Sriracha and serve immediately.