Mediterranean Tuna Arugula Salad
Lately I've been trying to figure out different ways to incorporate tuna, and I think this may be one of my favorite ones. This salad manages to feel light and fresh, but also filling and flavorful. Not going to lie: It makes me want to jet off on a trip to Greece or Italy...
Ingredients (serves 1-2)
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 5 oz can skipjack tuna
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1-2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Greek dressing (I used Primal Kitchen) or dressing of choice!
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Toss with dressing.