Kale Salad Ahi Poke Bowl With Lemon Miso Dressing
I've combined my love for kale salad with my love for raw fish in this poke-filled bowl. Feel free to get creative with your own toppings, as you can't go wrong with adding in more veggies like avocado, onion, radish, and more.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 2 cups chopped kale leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup spiralized cucumber
- Handful of radish sprouts
For Marinated Ahi Poke
- 6 oz sushi-grade ahi tuna
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 small green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
For Lemon Miso Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon white miso paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Drizzle of honey
1. Prepare poke by cubing the fish. Add to a bowl along with sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, green onion, and sesame seeds, and toss until fish is evenly coated. Set aside.
2. Add kale leaves to a bowl, and drizzle on a little bit of olive oil on the leaves and add a dash of sea salt. Massage the kale with your fingers to soften the leaves.
3. Prepare dressing by adding dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and mixing with a fork until smooth.
4. Add poke to the kale, along with remaining salad ingredients. Top with dressing, and serve immediately.