Clean-Eating Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Fudge
This seasonal fudge is made with Sun Butter, coconut oil, honey, so you can enjoy this holiday treat guilt-free. If you don't eat honey, you can use pure maple syrup instead.
Ingredients (makes 8" x 8" pan of fudge)
- 1 cup organic Sun Butter or any sunflower seed butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey (or maple syrup)
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice blend
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or salt with flowers
1. Line an 8" x 8" baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Spray with cooking spray.
2. In a small sauce pan, heat up Sun Butter, coconut oil, honey, and pumpkin on low heat. Stir to combine until everything is melted together.
3. Remove from heat and mix in pumpkin spice blend, vanilla, cocoa powder, and sea salt. Pour into the lined baking pan.
4. Sprinkle with additional salt if desired, and transfer to the fridge. Cool for 2-4 hours until fudge is firm. Cut to serve. Fudge should be stored in the fridge to remain solid.