I don't know about you, but I love when my meal is made of multiple components. It's pleasing to my tastebuds to have so many different flavors on my plate, and not only that, but it adds more nutrients to your meal as well. This light combo is perfect for lunch or dinner, and the best part is, Trader Joes now sells their own pure cauliflower rice, so you don't have to worry about making your own!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 salmon filet
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 cup cauliflower rice
- 1/2 tablespoon ghee butter
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/2 avocado
- 5 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup arugula
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 lemon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place salmon on an aluminum-foil lined baking sheet and bake for about 20-30 minutes or until flaky.
2. In a medium pan, heat up olive oil on medium-low heat. Finely chop up garlic and add to pan. Add cauliflower rice and cook for 5-7 minutes until it begins to get soft. Add parsley and ghee butter. Add to plate
3. Mash avocado in a bowl with a fork. When salmon is done baking, spread avocado on salmon, and add halved cherry tomatoes. Add to plate with cauliflower rice.
4. Add arugula and drizzle with olive oil and vinegar. Garnish with lemon, and squeeze over salmon for added flavor.