Matcha Smoothie Bowl With Berries
Have you tried matcha green tea yet? On top of being extremely trendy, matcha is loaded with antioxidants, and it has a distinct green tea taste that I actually prefer to regular green tea. It comes in powder form, making it a great addition to smoothies and even cooked in other baked goods like cakes and cookies.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- Toppings: berries, shredded coconut
1. In a blender, blend together frozen banana, frozen mango, almond milk, and matcha powder until smooth.
2. Top with berries and coconut, and serve immediately.