Greek Yogurt Chocolate Granola Parfait With Raspberries
So many people are such big fans of granola, and they eat large amounts of it without thinking about what's truly in their food. News flash: granola is NOT a health food if it's filled with tons of refined carbohydrates and sugar.
On the other hand, if you are making your own granola or at home or making wise choices about what brands you purchase, granola can be a great filling snack or breakfast, but it's important you read labels and pay attention to sugar content and other processed ingredients.
That being said, I just discovered granola from Paleo Passion Foods, and I've got some good news for you! This granola is grain-free, is filled with healthy nuts and seeds, and is only sweetened using honey!
This parfait is an easy snack that provides you with fiber and protein, and it can be assembled in just 5 minutes!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup Paleo Passion Foods Choco-Nuts granola
- Optional: 1/4 cup almond milk
1. In a bowl or parfait cup, layer the bottom with Greek yogurt. Top with a layer of raspberries.
2. On top of raspberries, add your granola layer. Finish with another layer of raspberries
3. Optional: add a splash of almond milk, and when you eat, mix everything together for more of a cereal consistency!
***If you want to try this granola (and I definitely recommend it since it's not filled with sugar!), go to paleopassionfods.com and type 'Carina15' at checkout. You'll receive 15% off plus free shipping!***